Career Fair Headshots Linked HERE
Frequently Asked Questions
Need Help With the Fair?
1. If I am a current student, how do I sign up for this Fair?
You are not required to register! For the in-person fair, please bring your A&M ID, and for the Virtual Career Fair, log in to HireAggies to view the event!
2. Can I attend the fair if I attend a sister institution (i.e. TAMUCC, TAMU Galveston, etc.)?
Yes! You can attend the In-Person Career Fair with proof of enrollment (i.e. student ID card).
3. Can I attend the fair if I am an alumnus?
Yes! You can attend the In-Person Career Fair with proof of Texas A&M enrollment (i.e. a student ID card).
1. What can I do now to prepare for this new Fair?
We recommend you view the Preparation Materials on our site.
2. What do I wear to the career fair?
Business casual attire is REQUIRED, however, we recommend business professional for both the In-Person and Virtual Career fairs. An outline of our dress code can be found HERE.
1. I can't seem to find certain companies, where are they?
For the Spring 2024 Career Fair, we will be hosting our event at an off-campus venue called the Legends Event Center and our Company Search may be found HERE. Also, keep in mind that certain companies only attend one day of the fair.
1. Where is the link to sign up to attend the Spring 2024 Virtual SEC Engineering Career Fair?
2. What online platform will the Career Fair take place on?
The virtual days of the Spring 2024 SEC Engineering Career Fair will be utilizing the HireAggies (Symplicity) Virtual Career Fair Platform.The Spring 2024 Virtual SEC Engineering Career Fair.has been suspended due to low company interest and few company registrations. We apologize for any inconvienience this may have caused and we look forward to hosting this event in fall 2024.
3. Is there a designated space on campus where I can conduct virtual interviews?
The Career Center (209 Koldus) can offer you a quiet and professional environment to participate in your virtual interviews. You may bring your own device, or the interview rooms are equipped with a desktop if preferred. Please submit your request HERE and the Career Center will follow up with you to confirm availability.