Frequently Asked Questions
Need Help With the Fair?Student Zoom Help Room - LINK HERE
1. If I am a current student, how do I sign up for this Fair?
You are only REQUIRED to sign up for the Career Fair if you are attending the Virtual Career Fair or if you plan to schedule meetings beforehand for the In-Person Career Fair. To sign up, please register using your school email (@tamu.edu) on the Career Fair Plus Platform. More information on how to book a meeting with recruiters can be found HERE.
2. Can I attend the fair if I attend a sister institution (i.e. TAMUCC, TAMU Galveston, etc.)?
Yes! You can attend the In-Person Career Fair with proof of enrollment (i.e. student ID card). To create an account on Career Fair Plus, enter your school email address (i.e. @tamucc, @tamug, etc.). The system will verify if it has the correct email address.
3. Can I attend the fair if I am an alumni?
Yes! You can attend the In-Person Career Fair with proof of Texas A&M enrollment (i.e. a student ID card). Click HERE for further instructions on how to register for the Fall 2021 SEC Engineering Career Fair as an alumni on the Career Fair Plus Platform.
1. What can I do now to prepare for this new Fair?
2. What do I wear to the career fair?
Business professional attire is recommended for both the In-Person and Virtual Career Fair.
1. Am I required to register for the fair on Career Fair Plus if I am only attending in person?
If you would not like to schedule meetings in advance with recruiters at the In-Person Career Fair, then you are not required to register on Career Fair Plus.
1. What online platform will the Career Fair take place on?
Both the in-person and virtual days of the Fall 2021 SEC Engineering Career Fair will be utilizing the Career Fair Plus virtual platform. Find more information about signing up for the platform HERE and tutorials HERE.
2. When does registration open on the Career Fair Plus platform?
Registration opens on Monday, September 6th at 8 AM.
3. Is there a designated space on campus where I can conduct virtual interviews?
The Career Center (209 Koldus) can offer you a quiet and professional environment to participate in your virtual interviews. You may bring your own device, or the interview rooms are equipped with a desktop if preferred. Please submit your request HERE and the Career Center will follow up with you to confirm availability.