Company Pricing & Payment
For information on pricing, please email email@example.com
- SEC accepts company checks, personal checks, cashier's checks, and money orders at any time. Credit card payments are only accepted online prior to the fair or in person during the Career Fair (January 25th and 26th).
- All payments must be received by January 27th, 2023 or a $50 late fee will be charged.
- For a reconciliation of discrepancies on your invoice please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send payments to the following address:
Student Engineers' Council
ATTN: Career Fair
3127 Texas A&M University (TAMU)
College Station, TX 77843-3127
- 100% refund if withdrawn during the month of November
- 50% refund if withdrawn during the month of December
- No refund if withdrawn during the month of January
As a Non-Profit Student Organization on campus, we are unable to process refunds. If you have already paid for the Spring 2023 Fair and choose to withdraw, you will receive credit towards future fairs in accordance with the withdrawal policy. Please be assured that we will be personally overseeing your account to make sure it is corrected as soon as possible.
If you have questions regarding our policy or your current invoice, please email email@example.com.
Tax ID Number / W-9 Form
To obtain a copy of our Tax ID Number or W-9 Form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.