Company Pricing & Payment
Please sign in to your company account to view pricing information. Click HERE to sign in to your company account.
- SEC accepts company checks, personal checks, cashier's checks, and money orders at any time. Credit card payments are only accepted online prior to the fair or in person on the days of the in person Career Fair (September 8 and 9).
- All payments must be received by September 8, 2021 or else a $50 late fee will be charged if payment is not received by this deadline.
- For reconciliation of discrepancies on your invoice please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send payments to the following address:
Student Engineers' Council
ATTN: Career Fair
3127 Texas A&M University (TAMU)
College Station, TX 77843-3127
- 100% refund if withdrawn on/before Wednesday, July 14, 2021
- 50% refund if withdrawn on/before Wednesday, August 11, 2021
- No refund if withdrawn on/after Thursday, August 12, 2021
As a Non-Profit Student Organization on campus, we are unable to process refunds. If you have already paid for the Spring 2021 Fair and choose to withdraw, you will receive credit towards future fairs in accordance with the withdrawal policy. Please be assured that we will be personally overseeing your account to make sure it is corrected as soon as possible.
If you have questions regarding our policy or your current invoice, please email email@example.com.
Tax ID Number / W-9 Form
To obtain a copy of our Tax ID Number or W-9 Form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.