Symplicity Virtual Career Fair
If you have not yet, you may register for the Virtual Career Fair being held on January 26th, 2024 on Symplicity HERE. You will need a company account on Symplicity to register (you can create one HERE if your company does not already have one).
Watch Platform Tutorials (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
Below are some resources that will give you a better picture of how to navigate Symplicity. The Texas A&M Career Center has also created some very brief, topical videos to address specific questions. Each video is about 2 minutes long.
- Overview of the platform: https://vimeo.com/446650071/
- How to Register for the Virtual Career Fair https://youtu.be/
- How to Access Symplicity Virtual Career Fair https://youtu.be/JCRxcOO489M
- How to Proactively Outreach to Students https://youtu.be/
- How to Group Chat https://youtu.be/TLDTRgvSihg
Test Video and Audio (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
Before meeting with students, ensure your device’s video and audio are working. Access testing guides for commonly used platforms here: