Spring 2019 Career Fair
January 23rd & 24th, 2018
Fair Information for Students
Note: Please be sure to check out the "Download your fair guide" feature after you have favorited companies you are interested in within the Company Search. This could be a very beneficial tool to researching companies you are interested in at the Career Fair!
Food and Drink Policy
All bags will be checked by Reed Arena staff prior to entering the facility. Only sealed water bottles may be allowed in the fair.
Career Fair Structure
Companies have the choice of attending JUST Wednesday, JUST Thursday, or BOTH days. Therefore, it is important that you visit the company search on our website and research your favorite companies. We encourage you to come out both days, as this will increase your exposure to hiring companies.
The SEC Engineering Career Fair is the premier recruiting event for the Dwight Look College of Engineering. The career fair is planned, organized, and staffed by the Student Engineers' Council and is the largest student-run career fair in the nation. Historically, over 450 companies and 10,000 engineering students have attended the career fair during the Fall and Spring semesters.
General Career Fair Information:
- Business casual attire is the minimum requirement for the attendance at the Career Fair (minimum: polo, slacks, no jeans or tennis shoes). Business professional attire is recommended for attendance to the Career Fair.
- Students must present a valid Texas A&M Student ID to be admitted to the Career Fair exhibition.
- Students from the following schools are authorized to attend our Career Fair (no registration is necessary):
- Texas A&M University
- Texas A&M University-Galveston
- Prairie View A&M University
- Tarleton State University
- Texas A&M International University
- Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi
- Texas A&M University-Kingsville
- West Texas A&M University
- Texas A&M University-Commerce
- Texas A&M University-Texarkana
- Texas A&M University-Central Texas
- Texas A&M University-San Antonio
- Students and graduates of any other university will not be admitted.
- The Career Fair and all of its events are free for students.
- Students interested in attending the Welcome Social and Company Showcase must register through our website. Registration for the Welcome Social and Company Showcase will open approximately one week before the event, and will close when maximum capacity has been reached.
Transportation and Parking
Please see the "Student Shuttles" page for information on getting to and from Reed Arena for the Career Fair.
*If you plan to park around Reed Arena, expect limited parking availability, increased traffic congestion, and delays.