- At this time, payments are accepted by check or credit card
- Payments must be received by the second day of the fair.
- A $50 late fee will be charged if payment is not received by this deadline.
Please send payments to the following address:
Student Engineers' Council
ATTN: Career Fair
3127 Texas A&M University (TAMU)
College Station, TX 77843-3127
Booth Materials should be sent to the following address:
Reed Arena Loading Dock
Attn: SEC Career Fair – [your company name]
730 Olsen Blvd.
College Station, TX 77843-1128
Withdrawal Fees will be assessed using the following schedule:
- Withdraw before 12/1/18 = Full Refund
- Withdraw before 1/2/19 = 50% Refund
- Withdraw on or after 1/2/19 = No Refund
If your company fails to withdraw and is not present at the fair, you will be charged for 125% of your original, invoiced amount.
If payment has not already been received by the time of withdraw, withdrawing company will be billed according to the above schedule. If payment has already been received, any credits will be applied to a future fair. SEC is unable to issue any cash or check refunds.
Tax ID Number / W-9 Form
Our Tax ID Number is 74-2982563.
To obtain a copy of our W-9, please email email@example.com