Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I send my booth materials?
Please plan to ship your booth materials to arrive at Reed Arena the week of January 13-17, and we will have your boxes waiting at your booth in Kyle Field when you arrive. Send booth materials to the address listed below:
Reed Arena Loading Dock
ATTN: SEC Career Fair - [
730 Olsen Blvd.
College Station, TX 77843-1128
Where do I park?
To reduce congestion, free recruiter-only parking will be available in the Fan Field Parking Lot near Kyle Field. If they prefer, recruiters can pay an hourly rate to park at West Campus Garage. Other paid parking options can be found at http://transport.tamu.edu/Parking/visitor.aspx. Please see Parking Tab for more information.
Shuttles will be provided from 6:30am-9:30am and 3:00pm-5:00pm to transport recruiters from the lot to the exhibit venue. A regular university bus route (Route 05) runs throughout the day and drops off at the Fan Field Lot, so recruiters are welcome to utilize this free service for travel during the day. More information on bus routes can be found at http://transport.tamu.edu/BusRoutes/.
How do I create an account?
- Visit our Registration Page.
- Login with your corporate email and password.
- To verify your email or create a new account, enter your corporate email address (email@example.com) on the right side of the page.
- Follow prompts to create an account.
- To register for the current fair, click on the "Register Your Company" link.
- Follow the prompts through the registration process.
- You will receive a confirmation email upon registering.
How can I confirm/change my registration?
- Log in to your account.
- A brief summary of your registration is posted at the top of the the next page.
- To make changes, click the "Update Registration" link on the right. Cycle through the next few pages to see what you are registered for right now, and make any necessary changes.
What is the deadline to register for the fair?
You may register up until the days of the fair; however, there may be a wait list depending on demand.
How do I pay for the Career Fair?
At this time, payments are accepted by credit card during registration or a mailed check. Payment by check will also be accepted on January 22-23 in person. Payments are due by the last day of the fair, or a $50 Late Fee will be charged. Please send checks to:
Student Engineers' Council
ATTN: Career Fair
3127 Texas A&M University (TAMU)
College Station, TX 77843-3127
Where can I find my invoice?
- Log in to your account.
- Click "View Current Invoice" on the Company Dashboard.
- To download a PDF, click "Download PDF Version".
What is SEC's Tax ID Number?
Our Tax ID Number is 74-2982563.
Where can I find SEC's W-9 form?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy of our W-9.
How can I reserve private interview rooms?
Private interview rooms can be reserved through the Texas A&M Career Center (separate from Student Engineers' Council) at 979.845.5139. Call early, as many companies will reserve these rooms for the days following the fair.