Spring 2018 Career Fair
The dates of the SEC Spring 2018 Engineering Career Fair have yet to be finalized. The fair will taking place on either January 23rd-24th, 2018 or January 24th-25th, 2018. When the dates are finalized, they will be posted here and registration will open soon thereafter.
The SEC Engineering Career Fair is the premier recruiting event for the College of Engineering at Texas A&M University. The career fair is planned, organized, and staffed by the Student Engineers' Council and is one of the largest student-run engineering career fairs in the nation. Historically, as many as 10,000 engineering students attend the career fair seeking internships, co-ops, and full-time positions from the 400+ companies that attend.
Both in and out of the classroom, quality is the underlying theme of the College of Engineering. With over 17,000 engineering students, Texas A&M University has one of the largest engineering student enrollments of any college in the United States. As one of the top 5 "best-recruited campuses" in the nation by U.S. Industry, the College of Engineering has produced thousands of graduates that have gone on to hold high-level positions in the nation's leading industries.
For more information about the College of Engineering, refer to http://engineering.tamu.edu.
- To attend the SEC Engineering Career Fair, your company must register for at least one booth (booths will be assigned based on level of sponsorship and date of registration)
- The dates and times of the career fair are have yet to be determined.
- Each booth registration allows your company to bring two recruiters to the career fair.
- Companies may bring additional recruiters for an extra fee. This fee includes the cost of meals and services for each additional recruiter. There is a maximum of 5 recruiters per booth (ie: one booth accommodates 5, two booths accommodates 10, etc.).
- Electric power for all booths will be provided at no additional cost.
- Booths are approximately 8' wide and 6' deep and include one table (30"x6') and two chairs.
- Companies may register for a maximum of three booths.