Spring 2019 Career Fair
The SEC Spring 2019 Engineering Career Fair will be taking place January 23rd-24th, 2019. Registration for the fair will begin on October 24th, 2018.
The SEC Engineering Career Fair is the premier recruiting event for the College of Engineering at Texas A&M University. The career fair is planned, organized, and staffed by the Student Engineers' Council and is one of the largest student-run engineering career fairs in the nation. Historically, as many as 6,800 engineering students attend the spring career fair seeking internships, co-ops, and full-time positions from the 400+ companies that attend.
Both in and out of the classroom, quality is the underlying theme of the College of Engineering. With over 17,000 engineering students, Texas A&M University has one of the largest engineering student enrollments of any college in the United States. As one of the top 5 "best-recruited campuses" in the nation by U.S. Industry, the College of Engineering has produced thousands of graduates that have gone on to hold high-level positions in the nation's leading industries.
For more information about the College of Engineering, refer to http://engineering.tamu.edu.
- To attend the SEC Engineering Career Fair, your company must register for at least one booth (booths will be assigned based on level of sponsorship and date of registration)
- Booths may be reassigned during the days of the fair after 9 AM
- Each booth registration allows your company to bring two recruiters to the career fair.
- Companies may bring additional recruiters for an extra fee. This fee includes the cost of meals and services for each additional recruiter. There is a maximum of 5 recruiters per booth (i.e.: one booth accommodates 5, two booths accommodates 10, etc.).
- Electric power for all booths will be provided at no additional cost.
- Booths are approximately 8' wide and 6' deep and include one table (30"x6') and two chairs.
- Companies may register for a maximum of three booths.